If you want us to add a new functionality or try something you believe will benefit the Crowdcoin Community then you can submit a new request.
A better quality bug report equals an increase in productivity. Please use this ready-to-use bug template that will ensure uniformity and clear communication.
Fill the template bellow and send it to us via email at email@example.com or by creating a new support ticket
- Description: Input the bug title and description
- Actual Behavior: Describe in detail what actually happened. Basically, how the bug manifested.
- Expected Behavior: What was supposed to happen? This is important because you may have misunderstood something or missed a step, which is equally valuable information for the developer/designers.
- Steps to Reproduce: Input step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce the bug. The more detailed the steps, the easier it is for the developer to track down the problem. Try not to assume anything.
- Troubleshooting/Testing Steps Attempted: Did you try to fix it on your own? What did you try? Fine if N/A.
- Workaround: Did you find a workaround to the problem despite the bug? What was it? Fine if N/A.